Sew Many Memories, from Thistle Cottage, is located in Historical Lititz, PA
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Sew Many Memories, will transform your Baby's or Toddlers outgrown clothing, into a Personalized Bespoke Keepsake ~ Memories to last a lifetime!
HERE'S HOW TO ORDER A CUSTOMIZED KEEPSAKE:
FOR A CHILD:
- Choose your favorite "keepsake clothing" items which will be transformed into a stuffed animal or pillow. You will need to send me approximately 15 pieces of infant/ baby clothing (or baby blankets), or 7 pieces of toddler (size 4) clothing. The smaller infant clothing will have a more "patchwork" effect.
- Small stains around necklines or collars usually will not be an issue - I will work around small stained areas whenever possible!
- Mail your clothing, and a money order (NO PERSONAL CHECKS) to: Darlene Dickinson, 1103 Brunnerville Road, Lititz, PA 17543
- Please make sure to add all shipping charges to your order. Local pick up's will not incur extra shipping charges.
- Complete the order form below. Names, dates etc.. will be embroidered EXACTLY as spelled on the order form. Please make sure all information is accurate, before submitting your order!
- Custom Embroidery Fields that are left blank, will not be embroidered. (example: If you do not want the baby's height & weight embroidered on a teddy bear, leave those fields blank, on the order form).
- Keep an eye on my Face Book Page: Your item's photos will be posted in progress!
- Allow 3-4 weeks for delivery. You will receive a tracking # and items will be insured through the post office.
TO MEMORIALIZE THE LOSS OF A LOVED ONE:
- Follow the instructions to the left (as for a child).
- If you would like to include the Date of Loss, please make sure to put that on the form below.
- You can also add a favorite embroidered saying, quote, or name of family pet... for an additional $5.00 charge
- For adult sized clothing: usually 1 large piece of clothing will work (a favorite dress, or tweed jacket) - However, to get a "patchwork" effect, 3 items are preferred, such as men's coordinating dress shirts.
Contact Us & Place Your Order
Visit the Thistle Cottage Blog: Inspiration for Holiday Decorating Ideas, Handmade Craft Ideas, Free Knitting Patterns, Sewing Ideas...
SEW MANY MEMORIES
Welcome Friends, be at your ease...
Get up when you're ready, go to bed when you please.
Happy to share with you such as we've got...
The leaks in the roof, the soup in the pot.
You don't have to thank us or laugh at our jokes...
Sit deep and come often, you're one of the folks.
Olde Irish Proverb,
From Big Grandma's Camp
Otter Lake, New York